Our complete business office partnership is a blended working model, in which we service all aspects of your back-end revenue cycle, billing, and follow up both on-site and off-site.
We can also help you develop your business office culture by reviewing policies, procedures, and processes — and by making strategic personnel recommendations. Our unique strengths include:
- Innovative recovery techniques for improved cash flow, reduced operating costs, and decreased bad-debt expenses
- State-of-the-art technology for billing and follow-up services
- A highly trained professional staff that serves as an extension of your staff
- Excellent data analysis and reporting capabilities that help you improve operational performance and make better strategic decisions
We also understand that patient care doesn’t end after care is received… it continues throughout the billing and collection process. That’s why we are committed to providing the most positive customer service experience, so the goodwill established between you and your patients remains untarnished.
Quantitative analysis and reporting:
The data you need to improve your organization’s performance
- We track accounts receivable statistics such as collection recovery percentages, days in accounts receivable, aging, billing rejections by reason code and registration area, discovered insurance, and compromised demographic data.
- We compile reports to support all electronic interfaces — including account placements, returns, and transfers. We also provide audit and control process reporting.
- We analyze data from our telephone systems to make sure call penetration and contact center service meet the highest performance levels.